Last week, I guest-hosted FTR Radio’s flagship program The Snark Factor and the show went as smoothly as Eunice’s morning tapioca*. I’m grateful to Duke and Fingers for letting me sit in the Captain’s Chair and fiddle with all the fancy armrest control buttons.
Topics of interest include:
- Why the Humpty Dance is a hip-hop masterpiece.
- A different way of looking at the Tree of Liberty and the nut-throwing squirrels.
- Impressions of such celebrities as Arnold Schwatzenegger and Ric Flair.
- How GOP politicians are like earthworms and the RFRA hypothetical no one is using.
- My first-ever interview of highly-regarded media professional Jason Howerton of The Blaze.
- Tania Gail, the Almond Milk Gangsta and my partner at the Strange Worlds Travelogue, reveals her official “death by drone” policy.
- Who took over the important job of posting the William Shatner gif when I could not?
- The excitement of baseball’s Opening Day…early!
You know, if the FTR Radio guys see a huge download number spike for this episode, they might just have me back regularly and I can get on other shows regularly as well. You want to hear me on other shows, don’t you?
Yes. Yes you do.
*The Snark Factor is full of inside jokes, which is one reason I like it so much. This is one of them.
Listen right here or at The Snark Factor’s own web page. Be sure to leave them a nice note if you like what you hear!